EnviroCert International, Inc.® (ECI) offers internationally recognized professional certifications, which can be earned by demonstrating certain qualifications based on a combination of education and experience, and passing an exam. These certifications cover the regulations, design, and inspection for the construction, municipal, stormwater modeling and hydrology, and multi-sector/industrial fields.
The right to engage in the practice of Stormwater Quality and Management is based on the qualifications of the person as evidenced by the person’s certificate. EnviroCert standards ensure the stormwater community and regulatory agencies that our certificants have the appropriate credentials for stormwater professionals.
Trusted authority and leader in international standards and professional certifications for environmental and stormwater professionals.
EnviroCert International serves the public trust through the administration and coordination of programs which certify technically and ethically qualified environmental professionals throughout the world.
Principles & Values
- Good stewardship of environmental resources
- Good stewardship of EnviroCert International resources
- Fair and ethical certification
- Enhanced professionalism in environmental disciplines
- Inspired commitment to professional development
- High quality certification programs
- Providing a strong value proposition for all stakeholders
- Good customer service