EnviroCert Learning Resources
General Principles Review Manuals may be ordered in the EnviroCert store. Applicants for any EnviroCert Exam will be provided a digital manual as part of their application fee. General Principles Review Manuals may be purchased in either electronic or print formats from the online EnviroCert Store.
Download the Table of Contents.
Process for testing at a PSI facility:
- Make sure you have applied in the Certification Portal and been approved (allow for the 45 day review period).
- Complete this on-line form
- ECI will confirm your eligibility and send an approval to PSI (3-5 business days)
- PSI will contact you directly (within 5 business days of approval) to schedule the test and make payment with PSI. Payment at the time of booking is required.Costs (in US Dollars):
CESSWI – Full $136
CESSWI – Part 1 $124
CESSWI – Part 2 $124
CPESC – Full $148
CPESC – Part 1 $124
CPESC – Part 2 $124
CPMSM – Full $124
To look for available locations and times go to: https://candidate.psiexams.com/testdate/testdate.jsp
Select Organization: Certifications/Professional Associations
Select Sponsor: EnviroCert International (ECI)
Applicants who have not been contacted by PSI within 14 days of application may contact PSI Customer Service at 1-800-733-9267.
Annual PDH Requirements by Certification
- CESSWI: 6 hrs CESSWI-IT: 3 hrs
- CPESC: 8 hrs CPESC-IT: 4 hrs
- CPISM: 8 hrs CPISM-IT: 4 hrs
- CPMSM: 8 hrs CPMSM-IT: 4 hrs
- CPSWQ: 8 hrs CPSWQ-IT: 4 hrs
Related forms & policies:
Conferences & Events
- Environmental Connections – The International Erosion Control Association’s annual conference
- StormCon – annual conference held in different locations each year this conference hosts a variety of programming which is useful