General Principles Review Manuals may be ordered in the EnviroCert store. Applicants for any EnviroCert Exam will be provided a digital manual as part of their application fee. General Principles Review Manuals may be purchased in either electronic or print formats from the online EnviroCert Store.
Process for testing at a PSI facility:
- Make sure you have applied in the Certification Portal and been approved (allow for the 45 day review period).
- Complete this on-line form
- ECI will confirm your eligibility and send an approval to PSI (3-5 business days)
- PSI will contact you directly (within 5 business days of approval) to schedule the test and make payment with PSI. Payment at the time of booking is required.Costs (in US Dollars):
CESSWI – Full $136
CESSWI – Part 1 $124
CESSWI – Part 2 $124
CPESC – Full $148
CPESC – Part 1 $124
CPESC – Part 2 $124
CPMSM – Full $124
To look for available locations and times go to: https://candidate.psiexams.com/testdate/testdate.jsp
Select Organization: Certifications/Professional Associations
Select Sponsor: EnviroCert International (ECI)
Applicants who have not been contacted by PSI within 14 days of application may contact PSI Customer Service at 1-800-733-9267.
Annual PDH Requirements by Certification
- CESSWI: 6 hrs CESSWI-IT: 3 hrs
- CPESC: 8 hrs CPESC-IT: 4 hrs
- CPISM: 8 hrs CPISM-IT: 4 hrs
- CPMSM: 8 hrs CPMSM-IT: 4 hrs
- CPSWQ: 8 hrs CPSWQ-IT: 4 hrs
Related forms & policies: